To all our eco-conscious customers, here are some tips to live a green life in 5 quick & easy steps
1. Give an eco-friendly gift with a personalised note to a friend. Unexpectedly. And nope, it doesn’t have to cost a thing.
You can make a sturdy paper bag at home. Here’s a step-by-step video guide.
2. After you eat fruits, don’t throw the seeds into the garbage bin. Throw the seeds where you know a fruit tree will thrive. Throw the peel at the base of a new plant in your housing complex garden. It will decompose and turn into fertilizer for the growing plant.
3. If you are into home-gardening, or have potted plants in your balcony, you can save water and get easy access to fertilizers in the following manner:
– You can use remnants of organic and natural laundry as also the discarded water with the dirt and bio-suds to water the plants! 🙂
4. If you have free time at work, search for stories that inspire us to live green and be ecologically conscious. Share them with friends and co-workers. Here are two stories and a few titbits I found to talk about over an office lunch.
5. Celebrate! Call friends over for dinner or brunch during this long week-end that’s coming up. Cook a meal from organic ingredients and locally grown organic produce. NaturalMantra’s guest blogger and an expert chef Megha from i2cook, has contributed a variety easy organic and natural ingredient based recipes.