Do you feel that your sex life is not as exciting as you thought it would be, or that it is not as good as it used to be till about a few years ago, or that getting into bed with your partner is a stress?
You are one among many having similar problems but feel odd to consult or discuss the issues with someone else due to the taboo surrounding it. Sexual problems such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, pain during sex, etc. could lead to increased stress, reduced confidence, sleepless nights that further intensifies the problem.
Sexual well-being for men and women is one of the subjects of much debate in medical circuits and otherwise, since the dawn of time. Although, recent advancements in medical science have been successful to a certain extent, a general sense of adopting natural remedies for a long term well being is the need of the hour.
A good or active sex life has many benefits – It reduces the stress, makes you look younger, strengthens your heart, improves your confidence and helps your sleep better.
In this post today, we bring to you 6 herbs, which provide you with the required ingredients that address your secret problems and turn around the whole vibe of love-making into an indulging and satisfying experience. These herbs are also known as aphrodisiac, a substance that improves sexual desire.
- Ashwagandha traces its roots back to the ancient Kama Sutra for heightening sexual experience. Ashwagandha is easily the most potent aphrodisiac in the entire botanical kingdom. It has the ability to restore sexual drive, increase endurance and improve overall vitality while promoting a calm state of mind. Ashwagandha nourishes nerves and improves nerve function to help your body adapt to stress, one of the common cause of sexual problems. Hormones (such as adrenaline) produced during high stress cause arteries to constrict, keeping blood from the extremities and negatively impacting sexual performance. Ashwagandha brings the body back to equilibrium by relaxing it when stressed and energizing it when fatigued. It also strengthens the reproductive and respiratory systems and enhances all aspects of mind power. It has been used for thousands of years to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, and erection disorders.
- Jaiphal(Nutmeg) is the dried kernel of the fruit of a tall and evergreen tree found in southern parts of India. It acts as an aphrodisiac by stimulating the central nervous system and warming the loins. While increasing and maintaining sexual vigor, Jaiphal has a tranquilizing effect that helps to avert premature ejaculation.
- Shatavari is a rejuvenating herb that soothes the body to relieve stress, nurtures the reproductive system, and strengthens and nourishes tissues. It supports the liver function and metabolic processes to remove toxins from the blood. This herb is also known to increase positivity and healing power. When combined with Ashwagandha, Shatavari takes lovemaking capacity to new levels. Shatavari also helps reduce the pain and cramps during menstrual cycle in women.
- Gokshura is a sex and mood enhancer that stimulates the production of the Luteinizing Hormone (LH). When LH levels are elevated, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also increases sex drive and virility. Laboratory studies have found that Gokshura increases sperm count after being taken for 30 days and can result in better than 50% increase in testosterone levels. This herb also has a stimulating effect on the liver by helping to convert cholesterol and fats into hormones and energy. Gokshura has a tremendous positive impact on strength and stamina.
- Kapikachu Seeds have been traditionally known to be as one of the best herbal tonic and aphrodisiacs to the reproductive system of both the sexes. When used in combination with Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Gokshura to make various pills and herbal jellies, they tend to show wondrous effects on the consumers. One teaspoon of Kapikachu seeds boiled in one cup of water stimulates sexual energy and prevents premature ejaculation, something that most men would have often faced at least once during their many encounters.
- ShvetaMushali primarily acts on the shukradhatu as an aphrodisiac, which promotes semen production. The origin of this herb, famous in Ayurveda as SafedMusli can be traced back to the oldest mountain ranges in the continent, the Aravalis, from where it spread to the other sub-continents of India. This goes well with the Ayurvedic application of Mushali as a rejuvenator of sexual desire
There other potent natural sources besides the ones already mentioned above. You could choose to look them up individually at http://goo.gl/LhjJCD