Almost all of us experience pain such as joint pain, headache, muscle pain, etc.at various points throughout our lifespan.The most common of these is Joint Pain,also referred to as Arthritis. With about hundred different forms, Arthritis’ symptoms include joint and musculoskeletal pain. Most of us tend to ignore these pains and aches hoping that it is temporary. However, there are some common joint pains you should never ignore:
1. Arthritis:Refers to ‘joint inflammation’. Arthritis affects people of all ages and genders, all over the world. It is really common in adults aged 65 and above. Some of the common symptoms of Arthritis include –pain and stiffness in the joints, pain coupled with fever, pain in the joints after sitting for a long time or after sleeping.
2. Spondylitis:Spondylitis is a condition that mostly occurs between 15-35 years of age. It is a form of chronic arthritis which involves the inflammation of spinal joints that can gradually lead to complete bone rigidity.Some of the common symptoms of Spondylitis include severe pain in the neck and shoulder, severe headache, inflammation of eyes, and fatigue.
3. Lower Back pain:This is most common of the pain complaints. If left unattended, it may become very severe and chronic. At times, back pain indicates kidney problem. Never ignore the lower back pain.
4. Shoulder pain:Shoulder pain is caused by the inflamation and swelling of shoulder blade. Due to excessive use, some time the fluid filled sacs (known as Bursae) present in the shoulder joint, starts to swell. The swelled bursae inhibits the rotator cuff movement leading to the tissues in the shoulder getting inflamed and painful.
5. Knee pain: Most common reasons for knee pain are swollen or torn ligaments, meniscus (cartilage) tears, and runner’s knee. Sometimes, a knee injury can break off fragments from the bone or cartilage. These pieces can get stuck in the joint, causing it to freeze up.
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies for pain relief. From yoga techniques that capitalize on human’s natural healing tendency to herbs that cure the inflated muscles, there are many natural remedies for one-time or regular use to eradicate pain.
Natural Mantra brings to you 5 natural and herbal remedies for managing the pain.
- Home Remedies – Discover Natural Mantra’s 4 Do-It-Yourself solutions based on the herbs always available at home
- Yoga – Reduce your pain with 3 basic Yoga exercies with minimum effort
- Ayurvedic Treatment – 4 wonder herbs which formed part of traditional Indian remedies to cure joint pains
- Massage Therapy – Find out which is the best massage oil and why!
- Compressers – Learn the use of natural compressers based on the ancient Vedic tradition of moist warm/cold healing.
Learn more on each of the above mentioned remedies in our upcoming blog on 22-Nov.
Visit us here
Have you discovered any other natural forms of precaution or treatment to manage pain? Do feel free to share your valuable knowledge in the comments section below. It’s always great to be able to exchange ideas with our learned and wise patrons.