You have often sat at your Grandmother’s knee and heard her tell you fantastic tales. She has also taken care of your health and happiness by making sure you follow her #NaturalBeautyTips that kept you looking young and glowing. Many of these tips have stood the test of time because they are natural, herbal and ayurvedic. Let’s look at some of them:
The following tips include precautions as well as #HomeRemediesForFairSkin:
- Never step out into the sun without applying sunscreen lotion. Fresh aloe vera gel works better than any sunscreen.
- Cleanse your skin everyday to ensure that dirt and grime does not stick on it.
- Apply #HomemadeFacePacksForGlowingSkin like this daily night pack made with some almond powder + a strand or two of saffron + a bit of yogurt.
- Another Home Remedy for smooth, clear skin is to mix equal quantities of almond oil and honey and apply on the face. Leave this pack to dry and then peel it off.
- Apply a paste of neem powder and fresh turmeric rhizome on face before bath for glowing skin and to remove scars.
- Grandma’s #HomeRemediesForFairSkin also include this Natural Homemade Skin Tonic for glowing body, face and skin: Put one handful of Neem leaves, about 10 Guava leaves, a handful of Tulsi/Basil leaves in a bowl with half liter of water, crush and mix them, and let steep overnight. Next morning, strain and squeeze the crushed leaves. Store for a couple of days. Then wash your cleansed face using the Natural herbal tonic.
Other #BeautyTipsForFace include using herbs –
- Neem has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which keeps your skin free of acne.
- Guava leaves keep your skin tight and wrinkle-free. It works perfect for pimples too.
- Tulsi leaves impart a glow to your skin and keeps it healthy.
- Juice of Pudina (Fresh Mint) or paste of nutmeg (Jaiphal) cures pimples.
- Raw Garlic is very helpful for Acne cure.
- Pimples will disappear without scars when rubbed with Raw Garlic.
- Tulsi or Basil Leaves mixed rose water on the face also does wonders.
- Grandma’s tips include a Homemade Honey-Water conditioner recipe where an equal amount of organic honey and water is applied to your hair after shampooing and rinsed off after a while. Your hair turns out soft and beautiful.
- The Homemade Mint-leaves/Green tea conditioner recipe gets you to take one cup of mint leaves or green tea and boil it with 3 cups of water for 15 minutes. Sieve it and rinse your hair with this solution after shampooing, wait for 2-3 minutes and wash it out for extra shiny hair.
- As a healthy routine start drinking 2 to 3 glasses of warm water daily, first thing in the morning. You can include a few drops of lemon in it.
- Take two tea bags, preferably green tea, and while hot, rest on eyes for 15 minutes.
- Take some almond oil mix it with half of honey and apply it on dark circles in the night.
- Another very helpful paste you can prepare with Flour, Orange Juice and with Honey. Rub this paste on edges of eyes where the dark circles are. Leave it again same for 15 min and wash it gently after it.
- Two slices of Cucumber on your closed eyelids will cure all kind of eyes dark circle and give a younger look to your eyes.
Let us look at what Anti-Aging-Foods Grandma recommends: These include fruits for vitamins to fight the ageing of your skin and to build the elasticity that is essential for soft, supple, non-wrinkled skin. Green leafy vegetables and salads are essential for skin repair; the vital oils in almonds and sunflower seeds nourish the skin, and Grandma also recommends a juice of tomato, carrot, ginger, mint and lauki that combines several vital vitamins with antioxidants to fight skin-damaging free radicals.
You can find many of these ingredients on the #Naturalmantra website, plus specially prepared branded organic & natural beauty personal care products for your face, skin, hair and body!!! Just browse through the site and the links to take your pick of natural goodness!!!