Old is Gold they say. And with good reason too! Along with the gold, precious spices and riches buried with the pharaohs under the pyramids, was Egyptian Wheat Grass.
It has been used for 5000 years, from the times of the great pharaohs. Hence the name Pharaoh Grain!
Why Wheat Grass?
The amazing nutrient content of Wheat Grass includes enzymes, amino-acids, vitamins and minerals – like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, calcium, magnesium, and amino acids, which fight off an array of diseases. The foliage, roots, and rhizome are used to make medicine.
Panacea for many Ills
- Boosts your natural immunity
- Increases stamina and energy
- Reduces risk of some serious diseases
- Prevents aging
- Cures skin disorders
- Prevents dark circles around the eyes
- Improves vision
- Alleviates body pains and inflammation.
- Relieves dental problems like tooth decay, eases toothache and strengthens gums.
- Wheat Grass has the highest content of chlorophyll of all plants, about 70% more, which stops the growth and development of what is considered “bad bacteria”.
Wheat Grass is filling. It suppresses appetite and hunger. So you imagine why it is popular among those who are trying to control or manage their weight.
Modern diets and processed foods, along with stress, makes our blood very acidic. Wheat Grass improves and
- Purifies our blood
- Alkalizes and restores our blood to a healthy pH balance
- Improves blood sugar disorders and reduces high blood pressure
- Helps blood flow and generally detoxifies the body.
It is no wonder Wheat Grass herbal extract is often regarded as a ‘complete’ or ‘super food’. Try it here, from Natural Mantra’s curated range!