You too can be a Fairy Tale Princess!
As a child, you have often read the story of the fairy tale Princess Rapunzel, and how her long, strong, beautiful hair helped her escape from the evil witch to her Prince Charming! Indian art & literature too refers to hair care, just like your childhood fairy tales!
How often do you wish you had such beautiful hair as you get ready for your date or party! But then, the reality is that the mirror mocks you as you struggle to style your dry hair with split ends!
What is healthy hair? Shiny hair is a sign of health because the layer protecting each hair strand – the Cuticle – lies flat and reflects light. It protects the inner layers from heat, sun, chlorine, and other environmental hazards. Good nutrition also shows in the happy bounce in your mop!
You know you need good Hair Care. But have you stopped to think of what damages your hair?
- Pollution and stress
- The inner two layers of damaged, dry hair is not protected by the broken surface. So hair breaks and looks dull
- Sebum, the natural oil on the hair, covers straight hair better than curly hair, which is why straight hair appears shinier
- Combing wet hair stretches and breaks it
- Using a heat styling product on wet hair damage it.
- Use of chemical hair colors, bleaches, etc.
How to Care for Hair?
- Regular nutritional supplements – have a good, daily diet of vegetables, fruits, cereals and dairy products, that contain these naturally
- All hair, straight or curly, needs to be treated gently, especially when wet
- Don’t wash dry hair too often
- Ayurvedic massages stimulate growth of hair follicles, prevent hair loss, and enhance thick growth
- Regular haircuts – even if you have long hair, a haircut helps protect hair-ends from splitting and damage
- Herbal hair oils, shampoos, hennas, combs and many other products have been used from ancient times. And they are the safest and healthiest hair care option today too!
Use organic and natural products for effective hair care. Choose from Natural Mantra’s wide range of carefully curated natural Hair Care here. And look gorgeous!
You are sure to agree with Martin Luther, when he said, ‘The hair is the richest ornament of women!’