There is nothing more eye-catching than a thick head of hair that shines with natural health. But now-a-days hair loss is observed as a common problem among a lot of people, both men and women.
There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, certain medicines and medical conditions. Let the world preach on using heavily advertised high-priced products, we will walk you through the very best remedy for thinning of hair and partial baldness. Get set to catch a glimpse of 3 best hair oils (highly recommended) for re-growth, strength and smooth texture of your hair.
Coconut oil is very popular and frequently preferred as hair oil worldwide. Before you start using this oil for its many beneficial, functions, perhaps you should find out what makes it so special, and why millions of people choose to use it.
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth.
- Helps the scalp fight against problems like Lice & Dandruff.
- Has a high moisture retaining capacity thus keeping the hair moist & soft.
- Makes your hair soft, shiny and lustrous.
- Helps preventing hair loss.
- Helps to reduce protein loss in both damaged as well as undamaged hair.
- Can be good styling oil for hair as well, as it melts on heating and then condenses when cooled.
Furthermore it is advisable to warm the oil before applying, massaging it into the scalp, leave it overnight and wash in the morning with shampoo.
What is Argan Oil?
In recent years, this incredible oil from Morocco called Argan oil has become such a hot commodity that a New York Times editorial termed it “liquid gold”. The Argan tree is known throughout the Berber state in Morocco as the “Tree of Life.” Pure Argan oil is made from the kernels of the nuts from Argan trees.
Today, Argan trees grow exclusively in the semi-desert soil of the Arganeraie Biosphere Reserve. Due to this small and specific growing area, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) protects the trees—and pure Argan oil is one of the rarest in the world.
Pure Argan oil is proven and observed benefits for hair, giving phenomenal results.
- Argan ayurvedic oil is often used as hair treatment. it is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp, and is used as a conditioner.
- Has vitamin e in high quantities. Vitamin e contains antioxidants which boosts cells and produce healthy hair (It has even been used for hair regrowth).
- Used as a moisturizer for scalps to battle dandruff and dry scalps.
- Can undo damage done from artificial chemicals and dyes to give the hair smooth and shiny texture.
- Also used to treat split ends. It is often used in pure forms for soft and glossy hair.
What is Jojoba Oil?
Simmondsia Chinensis is a desert shrub indigenous to Arizona, California, and Northern Mexico; it grows in a number of deserts worldwide. It is a woody evergreen shrub with thick, leathery, bluish-green leaves and dark brown nutlike fruit. An equal number of male and female flowers are borne on separate plants. The mature plant produces about 5 to 10 pounds of seeds, which range in size (between) the coffee bean and peanut.
The jojoba oil is the only herbal oil that closely resembles human sebum – an oily substance naturally produced by the oil glands below the skin surface, so its uses and benefits to the skin and hair are high. It is a perfect choice for those who want to use natural products for their hair, skin and face care.
- Jojoba is the only oil whose molecular structure is similar to sebum. It is readily accepted by the scalp and does not mess with the scalp’s natural balance.
- It is reputed to have antibacterial properties. It soothes the scalp and can be used to treat dry scalp problems and dandruff.
- Jojoba herbal oil also hydrates hair from the inside of the hair shaft. So it works well as an agent for reducing hygral fatigue (the swelling and shrinking of hair as it gets wet and dries that can weaken the hair fiber over time).
- As a conditioner, jojoba helps to add shine, elasticity and softness to hair.
A proactive approach to hair care yields the best results. Get started by checking out the natural hair care products on our site today!