Summers have already approached in most of the cities across India, and we can feel the heat upon us. Going out in this heat, makes us all sweaty not only on the body but also on the face. Sweating is your body’s built-in cooling system. When the temperature rises, millions of tiny sweat glands in your skin are activated and sweat is released through your pores. As your sweat evaporates, it cools you off. Yet leftover sweat can leave your skin soaked – especially on humid days when the air is already so saturated with moisture that your sweat evaporates more slowly.
Let us not forget about the oily skin, which is caused by over secretion of sebum by sebaceous glands. They clog the facial pores and make the skin oilier. Oily skin requires cleansers with herbs and botanicals, which will clean the pores and reduce oil buildup. These exfoliating cleansers contain anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants that improve and nourish the damaged skin. Known for its beneficial properties, Herbal Face Wash is used to treat acne and pimples. Containing rich plant-based ingredients like Feverfew and Neem, Herbal Face Wash absorbs excess oil without removing nutrients from the skin.
This article illuminates various benefits of herbal face wash for a clear and glowing skin –
Using an herbal or ayurvedic face wash will ensure that you just not remove the dirt off your face but also, will clean the pores and reduce the oil build-up on your skin.
Natural agents cleanse the skin better than the ones which involve chemicals in their making, therefore it is advisable to choose the best natural facewash in India, and make sure you check for natural organic ingredients before adding it to your cart. If the desired product contains neem, tulsi and other natural ingredients, it can work wonders for your skin.
Also, a variety of chemical face wash available in the marketneed to be picked up depending on your skin type. But, herbal face wash works for any skin tone, whether you have oily, dry or normal skin. There are herbal face wash particularly available for oily skin, which is made by using ingredients that suit a peculiar skin type.
Using soap for your face is the biggest mistake that most of us make. The synthetic chemicals present in the soap tend to harm the sensitive skin of your face. The dryness caused by the soap can lead to a dull, itchy and flaky skin. Unlike soap, face wash cleanses the skin without taking away the essential nutrients and oils from it.
Next time, you go pick an ayurvedic or an herbal face wash, keep in mind the following natural elements –
- Neem Oil: The oil that comes distilled from Neem tree is used in various skincare products due to its rich source of antioxidants, carotenoids and vitamin E. It also decreases the scars and acne on the skin, helping the cells within to nourish and the outer skin to glow.
- Feverfew: This ingredient protects the skin against free radicals like cigarette smoke, car exhaust, UV rays and much more; basically from every type of environmental pollutant. It also helps in reducing sunburn and acne, most importantly.
- Rose oil: It helps the skin to retain moisture and can be used on all skin types. It is more popular for sensitive skin formulations because the astringent effect it has on the capillaries reduce redness. It is best suited for a mature skin type, as it contains high levels of vitamin A, which help to increase collagen production. It is also ideal for those with sensitive skin due to the presence of the soothing Vitamin E.
- Pineapples: Looking youthful is a goal that everyone has and pineapples can help you to achieve this goal. This fruit helps to keep the skin flexible and firm because it increases collagen synthesis. It contains Vitamin C and amino acids and these are all skin-friendly nutrients.
- Turmeric: It helps to keep the skin look fresh and young. As it contains many antioxidants, it is great to battle skin ageing. It helps to stimulate new cell growth and acts as support system to keep the elasticity of the skin intact. If you have pigmentation and discoloration then using turmeric will surely help. Turmeric is a proven remedy to lighten pigmentation and even-out skin tone. This is the reason why many natural skincare brands use turmeric as an active ingredient in the making.
- Aloe Vera: As your skin ages, it starts getting dry and loses its elasticity. This makes it more susceptible to wrinkles and fine lines. Aloe moisturizes the skin, and it also helps to remove dead cells. In fact, research has proven that aloe vera improves the elasticity of the skin and makes it smooth and supple.
- Organic castor oil: Castor oil, when applied to the skin, penetrates deep inside and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. This, in turn, helps soften and hydrate the skin. It delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and makes the skin smoother, softer, and younger. The fine lines around the eye area can also be treated with its application. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid that fights off the acne-causing bacteria. It effectively penetrates the skin layers, making it an excellent remedy for acne. Castor oil is a wonderful moisturizer. The highly concentrated fatty acids penetrate the skin easily. This helps to eradicate dry patches, and restores hydration of the skin.
Also, unlike the most popular belief that only women use face wash, surprisingly there is much more to this!
Men go out to work; rather they are further more exposed to dirt than women considering they have more outdoor activities, which attract more skin problems. Just because men have a thicker epidermis than women does not mean it should be deprived of a proper cleanse. If guys did not have sensitive skin, they wouldn’t struggle with acne, razor burn or irritation. Ayurvedic Face wash for Men is also available across stores, both online and otherwise in India.
Using a natural facial cleanser can have many benefits including correcting acne, reducing signs of aging, while also leaving your skin looking fresh and feeling refreshed. So if you have been cleansing with a bar of soap, leave it for your body and instead enhance your daily skincare routine with an herbal face wash and overtime you will notice an improvement in the quality of your skin.
Buy Best Herbal Face Wash Online, for Men and Women at www.naturalmantra.com