Have travel plans this Holiday season? During your travel have you ever gone to wash your hands in a public restroom only to discover there’s no soap? Paper soap is the perfect solution for on-the-go cleansing – anywhere, anytime. Just slip them into your carry-on luggage… No more messy surprises due to leaky containers and more room in your bag. Compact, convenient and easy to use!
They are even a great alternative when you are travelling with kids. Kids often tend to attract germs on your travel by getting in contact with many unhygenic things. So getting their hands washed before they put it in their mouth or before they eat something becomes a necessity so as to avoid infections & stomach ache.
So don’t worry! Just pop out a Paper soap & get their hands washed & set them free from germs.
Paper soaps are also available in many attractive fragrances.
- Rose- Roses have a fresh and natural scent, as nature intended. They have the ability to change your mood, the scent of rose can relax you and lessen your anxiety, whilst encouraging emotional well-being. It may also help you sleep better at night, so you’ll awake to feel refreshed and ready to start the day.
- Lemon- A wonderful scent of lemon is widely used in aromatherapy. The refreshing fragrance of lemon is claimed to stimulate the liver and lymph activity, detoxify and energize the body.
- Lavender- One of the first things that comes to mind when you think of Lavender, is its signature scent. Lavender’s aroma might be celebrated for is natural calming effect.
- Sandalwood- In aromatherapy, sandalwood is used to reduce anxiety and stress. This makes it the perfect addition to your bath or shower time, after a hard day at work. It will help to melt away your stress and fatigue.
- Jasmine- The smell of Jasmine is said to calm the nerves, and some say it is as calming as natural valium. Besides its therapeutic uses in aromatherapy, Jasmine is also has antibacterial properties.
- Blue lily- You are stressed and anxious, looking for some relief? This Blue Lily fragrance will surely satisfy your needs.
I’m sure after knowing so many benefits of using paper soap you must have absolutely made your mind to buy it! You can buy paper soap online in India here:
Rustic Art – Paper Soap (30 pcs)– Organic soap on handmade paper, perfect for travelling. Leaves your hand clean and fragrant. Only paper soap with organic ingredients and handmade paper, completely biodegradable.
How to use paper soap– Simply wet your hands and rub them together with one sheet of this handmade paper soap, and watch as the paper transforms into sudsy lather. Rinse with water and your hands will be left clean and deliciously fragnant.
Many people use hand wash paper soap as an alternative to bar soap and/or liquid soap. Paper soaps are not only easy to carry, store and use (especially for travel), they dissolve quickly in water. If you are planning to buy one, you can buy paper soap online or you can easily make your own paper soap at home with the use your favorite soap brands and a few kitchen items.
Things You’ll Need:
- Soap bar
- Wire cheese slicer
- Cutting board
- Wax paper
- Brownie or cake bake pans
- Glass bowl
- Straight-edged scissors
- Speed peeler (optional)
- Decorative scissors (optional)
Lift the handle of the wire slicer.
Place your soap bar on the cutting board and then align it under the wire as you would a block of cheese.
Pull the handle down and slice through the end of the soap bar. Set the first paper-thin soap sheet aside and then repeat as needed to make additional sheets of paper soap.
Line your pans with wax paper.
Cut your soap bar into 1/2-inch blocks and place the blocks in a large glass bowl.
Create a double boiler and then melt the soap. Fill a small pot with water and place it on a burner. Put the glass bowl on top of the pot so that it sits on the rim of the mouth of the pot, turn on the burner and then wait for the generated steam to melt the soap.
Pour the melted soap into your brownie or cake pans to coat the wax sheets with a paper-thin film about 1/2 mm thick.
Wait for the soap to cool. Peel the soap carefully from the wax paper and cut it into palm-sized (or smaller) sheets using straight-edged scissors to make a stack of paper soap.
Together let us keep Bacteria at Bay!!