The incredible Aloe Vera needs no introduction. Its benefits are well-known, which is why it has earned a permanent place in many a household. Be it a sunburn or a bad case of acne, aloe vera is a treatment you can always rely on. But, did you know that the humble aloe vera has so much more to offer? Aloe vera is a succulent plant and stores water in its leaves, which are thick and fleshy. The leaves produce two substances – the gel, which is more or less water with several other nutrients mixed in, and the sap, which is also known as aloe latex.
Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants in the world, and is has been used frequently in history for its medicinal properties. Legend has it that the Aloe Vera was Cleopatra’s beauty secret, is mentioned in the Bible in over a dozen passages, and now has scientific research to support its benefits. The Aloe Vera plant is easy to grow even in cold climates and many people grow it as a house plant. Aloe Vera extracts can drank as a juice, applied as a topical lotion or taken in dried extract capsules.
Aloe Vera has various benefits. A few are listed below:
Benefits For Skin:
Aloe vera soap and gel come loaded with several nutrients like glycerin, sodium palmate, sodium carbonate, sodium palm kemelate, sorbitol, etc. These are good for the skin and nourish your skin from within, giving you the skin that glows with health.
- Prevents Signs Of Aging
- Moisturizes Skin.
- Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes.
- Helps With Sunburns And Reduces Tan.
- Heals External Wounds And Insect Bites.
- Reduces Stretch Marks.
Buy a few skin care products like Aloe vera Gel, Aloe vera soap & Aloe vera lotion online.
Rustic Art – Aloe Vera Soap- We all know it! Aloe Vera is a natural skin moisturiser, leaving a smooth finish and a sparkling glow. It also relieves the skin of sun burn or other allergic reactions. You can never go wrong with Aloe Vera!
Rustic Art – Organic Aloe Vera– Papaya Gel– This organic gel is a natural skin nourisher. It regenerates skin and soothes inflammation. It clears complexion as well as removes blemishes. It makes skin smooth and healthy. It is also beneficial in healing cracked heals.
Nirogam Ivy’s Aloe Vera Lotion 100 ml– It can be used as a Natural Moisturizer, Anti-aging, Anti-Septic, Rehydrates the skin and prevents from Acne and Sunburn.
Benefits For Hair:
Aloe vera the miracle plant is ideal remedy for solving majority of your hair woes. You can apply this natural ingredient to cleanse, nourish and protect your hair from damage. You can also use aloe vera on hair for many other purposes, like getting rid of dandruff, itchy scalp, dry hair, bacterial and fungal infections. You can use this plant to make your hair shine with a healthy glow and get perfect hair. It can be used in making many hair masks. Aloe vera hair treatment is an excellent natural home remedy to make your hair problem free and perfect.
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Reduces Dandruff
- Maintains pH Balance Of The Scalp
- Conditions Hair
Benefits For Health:
Aloe vera produces two substances used for medicine: The gel is obtained from the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex is obtained from the cells just beneath the leaf skin.
Most people use aloe gel as a remedy for skin conditions, including burns, sunburn, frostbite, psoriasis and cold sores, but there is a host of other aloe vera benefits. Aloe gel is used for treating osteoarthritis, bowel diseases, fever, itching and inflammation.
It’s also used as a natural remedy for asthma, stomach ulcers, diabetes and for soothing side effects of radiation treatment. Aloe latex is used to naturally treat depression, constipation, asthma and diabetes.
- Reduces Inflammation
- Eases Heartburn And Acid Reflux
- Reduces Cholesterol And Regulates Blood Sugar
- Maintains Oral Health
- Builds Immunity
- Lowers Risk Of Cancer
- Helps In Treating Hemorrhoids
- Aids in Weight Loss
Buy Aloe Vera juice online:
- Extremely good and effective for healthy skin
- Rich in Calcium , Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Folic acid, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E.
- Stabilization of metabolic rate, reducing lipid levels and helping burn fat
- Hair Loss
Recipe for Aloe juice at home:
Now that you’ve identified the numerous health benefits of aloe vera, it’s time to know how to make aloe vera juice on your own. Homemade juice ensures the presence of all the essential nutrients, which are often lost in the commercialisation process. What’s more, it helps in extending the shelf life of the product. This is how you can make your own aloe vera juice at home:
What You Need:
- 1 large aloe vera leaf
- A sharp knife
- Small bowl
- 3 cup water
What You Need To Do:
- Cut out one large and healthy leaf from your aloe plant. You can gently pull them off too, but cutting would be essential if your plant is sturdy, just like mine.
- Remove the outer thorny layer of the leaves with the help of a sharp and pointy knife. This step will expose the latex of the leaves (a yellow layer that resides directly underneath).
- Cut through the latex of the leaf with the same knife and scoop out the inner clear aloe vera gel with the help of a small spoon. The tip of the knife can also be used.
- Transfer the gel into a small bowl.
- In the next step, examine the gel for any latex remnants. Removing the latex is important as they are the one carrying strong laxative properties.
- For making juice, take out two tablespoons of the aloe gel and put it into a blender.
- Add water and blend it on a low setting for three to five minutes.
- Pour out your juice in a clear glass. You can add a dash of lemon or ginger for added taste.
- Your delicious glass of aloe juice is ready. If you wish, you may also dilute this juice with other juices or water to enhance its taste or flavor. You may also consume it in its natural state, but be aware of its laxative effect.