Natural Mantra


Leave a comment

Be Beautiful – ALOE VERA brings out your inner glow, come winter, summer or monsoon!

Winter’s coming! What will the changing weather do to your complexion? Relax, rain or shine, you can be sure of one great beauty companion that will be your go-to buddy all year ‘round! 

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

#Who’s the most beautiful of all?!

Aloe Vera it is!

Do you know Aloe is about 99% water? So what’s all the hubbub about its miracle properties?! Well, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful. In fact, close to 100 ingredients work well together to make you beautiful – Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Amino acids, Vitamins A, C, F, B, Niacin, and Vitamin B12, among other nurturing ingredients. This means terrific anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, healing, and soothing benefits for your skin. Awesome, isn’t it!

Thousands of beautiful women couldn’t agree MORE!

Aloe Vera Beauty Benefits

  • Tightens pores
  • Brightens skin
  • Reduces acne
  • Reduces stretch marks
  • Heals sunburns
  • Treats skin conditions like flaky or dry skin
  • Heals skin diseases
  • Moisturizes skin

This is apart from its many benefits for hair, body and health care. But that’s ‘nother, very long story!

Here, let us share some proven recipes to incorporate aloe’s benefits in your beauty routine:

Aloe Vera Skin Scrub Brighten your skin, tighten your pores, and remove acne with  this aloe scrub. Use once a week for glowing results: 2 tbsp. aloe vera 2 tbsp. brown sugar 1 tsp. lemon juice.

Aloe Vera Facial Mask makes your skin look younger, clean, and refreshed -healthy and soft. Use once a week: 4 tbsp. aloe vera 2 tbsp. yogurt 6 tbsp. cucumber juice.

Aloe Vera Body Spray Spritz yourself with this soothing body spray to refresh your face and skin often: 2 parts aloe vera, 1 part distilled water.

You can choose to buy a plant – it looks pretty cool, and will beautify your home too! Or you can log on to http://www.naturalmantra.com and get a mind-boggling array of carefully hand-picked & curated, ready-to-use organic aloe vera gels, juices, soaps, shampoos and creams.  Just relax. And BE BEAUTIFUL!

aloe vera leaves

aloe vera


Leave a comment

Indian Home Remedies for Skin Blemishes

Look around, and you will see that young girls and boys today are increasingly aware of personal grooming. With cellphone cameras being everywhere, every moment is a photo-op! And so, skin blemishes, acne and oily skin are the cause of much agony in front of dressing table mirrors!

Face Packs

#HomeRemedies for Skin Blemishes

What are skin blemishes?

Some skin blemishes are caused by acne, while others are the result of genetic reasons, pigmentation, high stress levels and hormonal changes. Acne blemishes are usually caused by clogged pores, and are called whiteheads, blackheads or just pimples. Age spotsbroken capillaries, stress levels, hormonal changes and pregnancy stretch marks lead to skin blemishes. Overactivity of the sebaceous glands, which produce oil, is a common cause.

How do you remove blemishes?

The easiest method of treating most cases is to wash your face and ensure you exfoliate and moisturize often. But take heart! Indian women and men have for ages, used natural, everyday kitchen ingredients and ayurvedic herbs to tame acne breakouts:

Groundnut Oil and Lime Juice – Mix in equal proportions and apply it to affected areas of your face.

Honey and Cinnamon Overnight Mask – Blend half tsp. of powdered cinnamon to one tbsp. of honey, apply overnight.

Turmeric and Mint – Mix one tsp. of powdered antiseptic turmeric with fresh mint juice to form a paste. Apply to affected areas, and leave on 30 minutes.

Cucumber Juice and Lemon – Squeeze the juice from a ripe cucumber and blend it with four drops of lemon juice. Apply it to affected areas of your face, leave on for 15 minutes, and then rinse off with cool water.

Tulsi (Basil) – Add three tsp. of dried basil leaves to a cup of boiling water, steep for 20 minutes, cool, and apply to affected areas with a cotton ball.

Chemical face packs may damage your skin forever. Today, Ayurveda reinvented is the way to go! Check out our website for a wide array of natural and organic Anti Marks solutions! And get set for lights, camera, action!!!

Skin Blemishes

#AcneTreatment

Sources- Websites: Acne Resource Center, I love India, Indiaparenting.com, Health and Beauty Guide